Basic Google Analytics Training
Learn how to make Google Analytics reveal your most valuable marketing
- Practical, one-day Google Analytics training.
- Develop a measurement model to frame how you use Google Analytics.
- Learn how to see which marketing activities generate the best results.
- Learn how to segment visitors to reveal more insights.
- Learn an effective Analytics routine for yourself and your company.
What we cover on the Google Analytics Training
The training will help you look at Google Analytics reports and relate them back to your business. It will cover what you could be tracking and how to make your web marketing work effectively & economically.
On the ODM Google Analytics Training you will learn:-
- Which of your offline marketing is attracting most website visits
- How to understand which keywords people use to find the pages on your website
- Which websites bring you the best type of visitor
- Which of your web pages cause people to leave your web site
- How to set up Goals to automate your tracking
- How you to read your visitors behaviour to increase your conversion rates
- Whether your Social Media marketing actually effects results at all
- How to establish a effective Analytics routine for yourself and your company
Benefits of the Google Analytics Training
By coming on ODM’s Google Analytics Training you will know how to:
- Achieve a better return by regularly using Google Analytics effectively
- Use the different areas of Google Analytics to generate statistics and knowledge about what happens daily on your site
- Create and manage a simple plan of action in how to use Google Analytics daily to ultimately generate more business
- Use the information once you have it to increase your return on your online digital marketing.
- This is a one day training
- The training day runs from 9:00 – 5:00 with short breaks and a lunch break during the day
- Everyone who attends will need a laptop to work on. (We can loan a PC for the day if you do not have one).
- We provide lunch and tea, coffee and biscuits during the day
- Maximum of 8 delegates per training to ensure you get individual attention
- All delegates will receive a copy of the training manual plus an audio recording to refer back to
Who is the Google Analytics Training for?
The ODM Google Analytics Training is for:
- Anyone who wants an introduction to the Basics of Google Analytics
- Anyone who has Google Analytics on their site however has never known how to really use it properly
- Managing Directors, Marketing Managers, web designers, web developers, trainee web marketeers, & SME business owners would benefit from this course as it introduces the delegate to the more important elements of analytics and digital strategy.
NB: Prior knowledge of Google Analytics is not required however candidates should have at least navigated the Google Analytics dashboard and viewed the various reports on offer.
What attendees have said about this training:
Thank you for today. It was a fantastic introduction, that has opened up a host of possible applications for my own website and that of my clients. You have answered all of the questions that have been brewing since I was first advised to look at Google Analytics 2 years ago.
Really beneficial information which will allow me to make a positive impact on my clients websites – really useful.
Very useful course. Very well taught. Best training I have done for a very long time! Thanks.
Having very little knowledge of Google Analytics before the training, I feel I am now much more knowledgeable about the tool and can help my team/colleagues understand it better and also the customers I am responsible for.
A clear, systematic guide through the vast subject of Google Analytics. Enabled me to clarify my objectives and plan a campaign.
About the Trainer.
The Basic Google Analytics training is lead by Simon Wallace-Jones. Simon is Google Certified consultant in Google Analytics, he has been running Digital Marketing trainings all over the world since 1997 and has been the resident trainer for SEO and Analytics at Oxford University since 2012, so you are in safe hands.
Simon always works on making the day as fun and effective as possible and will work you in particular on the specifics of your use of Google Analytics.
Cost: + VAT
Need to train a team?
All our courses can be tailored and delivered in-house to teams of people (5+). Call us on +44(0)1865 57 59 55 or click here to contact us.