SEO and Social Media Marketing are just a few of a multitude of on-line marketing methods used to market small businesses today. Given how fast these techniques are changing and how much time each one can take, coming up with a realistic plan for a small business is quite a challenge.
This half day seminar provides a road map for businesses who want to use these techniques to develop more business.
Ideas to implement in your business straight away.
Find out more
What we cover on the half day SEO and Social Media Marketing Seminar
We will show you simple ways you can optimise your web marketing for your business. This seminar will give you ideas that you can implement in your business straight away. During the seminar you will learn:
- An overview of a simple digital marketing system
- How, by choosing the right keywords, you can get your web pages found in Google and drive visitors to your website
- 6 critical SEO steps you must take to give your pages a chance to rank well in Google
- Ways you can use social media tools like video, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to generate interest
- The importance of developing content for your SEO and Social Media Marketing
- Some key techniques to use in your video marketing
The seminar runs between 9:00 and 12:30. Please join us from 8:30 for some coffee, croissants and networking.
If you would like to attend, places tend to fill rather fast, so please register by clicking on your preferred date in the box to the right.
Slides and a recording of the seminar are made available if you attend.
Who Is This Training For?
- Small business owners looking for a solid strategy forSEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Marketing managers.
- Marketing and PR agencies and consultants.
We have had previous attendees contact us with great excitement when they have got their web pages onto the first page of Google by implementing some of the simple techniques they learned.