Basic Google Analytics Training
Learn how to make Google Analytics reveal your most valuable marketing
- Practical, one-day Google Analytics training.
- Develop a measurement model to frame how you use Google Analytics.
- Learn how to see which marketing activities generate the best results.
- Learn how to segment visitors to reveal more insights.
- Learn an effective Analytics routine for yourself and your company.
What we cover on the Google Analytics Training
The training will help you look at Google Analytics reports and relate them back to your business. It will cover what you could be tracking and how to make your web marketing work effectively & economically.
On the ODM Google Analytics Training, you will learn:
- How to develop a measurement framework for your business
- How visitors use Google and other search engines to find the pages on your website
- Which websites bring you the best type of visitor
- Which of your web pages cause people to leave your website
- How to set up Goals to automate your tracking
- How you to read your visitors behaviour to increase your conversion rates
- How to establish an effective Analytics routine for yourself and your company
Benefits of the Google Analytics Training
By coming on ODM’s Google Analytics Training you will know how to:
- Achieve a better return by regularly using Google Analytics effectively
- Use the different areas of Google Analytics to generate statistics and knowledge about what happens daily on your site
- Create and manage a simple plan of action in how to use Google Analytics daily to ultimately generate more business
- Use the information once you have it to increase your return on your online digital marketing.
- This is a one-day training
- The training day runs from 9:00 – 5:00 with short breaks and a lunch break during the day
- Everyone who attends will need a laptop to work on. (We can loan a PC for the day if you do not have one).
- We provide lunch and tea, coffee and biscuits during the day
- Maximum of 8 delegates per training to ensure you get individual attention
- All delegates will receive a copy of the training manual plus an audio recording to refer back to
Who is the Google Analytics Training for?
The ODM Google Analytics Training will work for you:
- If you want an introduction to the Basics of Google Analytics
- If you have Google Analytics on your site, however, have never known how to use it properly
- If you are a Managing Director, Marketing Manager, web designer, web developer, trainee web marketer or an SME business owner.
NB: Prior knowledge of Google Analytics is not required however candidates should have at least logged into the Google Analytics dashboard and viewed the various reports on offer.
What attendees have said about this training:
[testimonials category=”analytics” limit=5 random=true paging=false no_cache=true]
About the Trainer.
The Basic Google Analytics training is lead by Simon Wallace-Jones. Simon is both a consultant in Google Analytics and a trainer. He develops analytics systems for clients and he has been running Digital Marketing training all over the world since 1997 and has been a resident trainer in Analytics at Oxford University since 2012, so you are in safe hands.
Simon always makes training days as fun and effective as possible and will work with you on the best ways for you to use Google Analytics in your situation.