Could you double or even quadruple your website visitors? If you get enquiries from your website and those enquiries convert to approximately 5% of your revenue and you turnover £1,000,000 and make 5% net profit before tax, that means that those enquiries from your website contribute approximately £2,500 profit to your business. By doubling, quadrupling etc. your website traffic, you could add another £2,500, £10,000, £20,000 to your bottom line.
In many cases increasing visitors by these sorts of multiples can be achieved with a combination of relatively inexpensive techniques. One way for example would be to implement these tactics below:
- Develop a competitively achievable keyword strategy
- Create keyword themed content based on the strategy and post it to your blog(s), article directories and Web 2.0 properties, social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Encourage visitors to your site to opt-in to receive valuable content posted on the site which the regular emails point them towards
- Implement other SEO link building and on-site optimisation
- Possibly implement pay per click campaign
If you’d be interested in exploring the numbers behind such tactics, why not contact us ?