Are there information products locked up in your business? If you think about your business from another angle could you be packaging up a process, a training you currently do manually at the moment or some detailed knowledge that you or your team have into an electronically delivered product?
Here are some of the reasons you should be if you are not doing so already:
- Electronic products are easy to produce. Within a matter of a few days you could be ready to start marketing online!
- Duplication is free. Once you’ve created the first copy, you can make countless extra copies at no additional cost.
- Since it is delivered electronically, there’s no stocking, packaging or shipping costs cutting into your margin.
- Delivery is instant, satisfying the demands of an impulse buyer.
- You can automate the purchase process.
- You can possibly offer it as a loss leader to develop a relationship with a new customer.
- You can sell it through a joint venture partner at zero margin as a way to open new accounts.
Here are some example e-products you could produce?
- Paid subscription newsletters
- “Members only” websites
What could you sell as an information product?